Mumbai to Goa Cycle Tour – January 2023
A joint escapade for Your One Wish and One Kind Act, to raise funds for the continued work of supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged children and families around the world.
All participants will be expected to raise a minimum of £5000, of which £1500 will cover the cost of their place on the tour (remaining £3500 raised for the charities). **Please note – cost of International flight UK to Mumbai is not included.
Suggested Itinerary –
(Nb: Distances are for guidance only – final mileage depends on location of accommodation) –
January 12th – Depart home
January 13th – Arrival in Mumbai
January 14th – Drive to Dapoli. 5-6 hours. Orientation ride for 1 hour
January 15th – Cycling Day 1 – 50 km – 4-5 hrs
January 16th – Cycling Day 2 – 60 Km – 5 hrs
January 17th – Cycling Day 3 – 85 Km – 7-8 hrs
January 18th – Cycling Day 4 – 100 Km – 8-9 hrs
January 19th – Cycling Day 5. Finish the ride in Goa – 82 Km / 7-8 hrs
January 20th Day in Goa
January 21st – Transfer to Goa airport for flight to Mumbai. Depart Mumbai
January 22nd – Arrive UK
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at all locations
- Refreshments + Picnic lunch + Drinking Water during cycling including fresh fruit/water/juice/bars etc.
- Support Vehicle / Vehicle for clients / Luggage vans for cycles / Services of Cycles
- All Transfers and sightseeing by private coach
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST
- Mountain Bike rental – one bike per person + spare bikes.
- Accompanying bike mechanics with basic tools and enough spares.
- Goa to Mumbai one way airfare economy class.
- Two Local cycling guides – Service of Accompanying Experienced English Speaking Cycling Guides
- Medical assistant – services of a qualified Medical assistant during all cycling days.
- Western Leader/ Tour Guide / Tour Manager – services of an experienced western leader for the entire trip
Please get in touch if you’d like to join us on this once in a lifetime trip!
Alternatively, if you’d like to support us, donations will be very gratefully received here –